Latest Report Available at Analytical Research Cognizance Ocular Cancer Drug Market provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics and a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining industry growth.
This report provides an overview of the pipeline landscape for ocular cancer and comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for retinoblastoma and uveal melanoma. It also features dormant and discontinued products.
Retinoblastoma is an eye cancer that begins in the retina. Symptoms include white color in the center circle of the eye (pupil), eye redness, vision problems, a different color in each iris and eye swelling.
Access The Complet report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/report/ocular-cancer-drug-development-pipeline-review-2018
The predisposing factors include age and heredity. There are seven products in active development for this indication and companies operating in this space include Ophthotech and VCN Biosciences.
Uveal melanoma, the most common intraocular tumor, is a disease in which melanocytes, found in the part of the eye called the uvea, become cancerous. Symptoms include dark spot on the iris, glaucoma, eye pain and eye redness.
Uveal melanoma is more common in people who have atypical mole syndrome, dysplastic nevus syndrome, and ocular or oculodermal melanocytosis. There are 35 products in active development for this indication and companies operating in this space include Novartis and Eli Lilly.
Molecular targets acted on by products in development for ocular cancer include tumor antigens, kinases and growth factor receptors.
– Which companies are the most active within each pipeline?
– Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
– To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
– What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in this disease area?
Request for sample copy of report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/57276
Reasons to buy
– Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
– Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
– Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
– Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
Aeglea BioTherapeutics Inc
APEIRON Biologics AG
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
Celldex Therapeutics Inc
Cleveland BioLabs Inc
Delcath Systems Inc
Eli Lilly and Co
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc
Iconic Therapeutics Inc
Place a direct purchase order of report at @ http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-before-buying/57276
Some Points Of Table Of Content:
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Introduction 7
2.1 Ocular Cancer Report Coverage 7
2.2 Retinoblastoma – Overview 7
2.3 Uveal Melanoma – Overview 7
3 Therapeutics Development 8
3.1 Retinoblastoma 8
3.2 Uveal Melanoma 10
4 Therapeutics Assessment 16
4.1 Retinoblastoma 16
4.2 Uveal Melanoma 22
5 Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 31
5.1 Retinoblastoma 31
5.2 Uveal Melanoma 34
6 Dormant Projects 43
6.1 Retinoblastoma 43
6.2 Uveal Melanoma 43
7 Discontinued Products 44
7.1 Uveal Melanoma 44
8 Product Development Milestones 45
8.1 Retinoblastoma 45
8.2 Uveal Melanoma 49
9 Appendix 62
9.1 Methodology 62
9.2 Coverage 62
9.3 Secondary Research 62
9.4 Primary Research 62
9.5 Expert Panel Validation 62
9.6 Contact Us 62
9.7 Disclaimer 63
http://arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We are on a mission to replace the conventional research programs and give way to the latest methods and information for the organizations. We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics” based on the data collection facilities of big data, the face of “business research facilities” has changed drastically . With ARC our experts have created a bookshelf where you can check out the research reports that are an outcome of the progression of knowledge in various industry sectors. Alongside you can also check some research papers, market reports, and forecasts that are talking about the “out of the box” developments in the market.
100 Church street, 8th floor,
Manhattan, New york, 10007
Phone No: +1 (646) 434-7969